Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Kathy Hall speaks Feb. 12!

Hey Saturday moms! At next month's meeting on Feb. 12, Kathy Hall will be speaking from a true mother's perspective: "I’ve Got Two Arms – Not Twelve!"

It is a huge issue to accept our limits as mothers; we try to do it all! To accept that we were made with limits, that they are to be respected, and that God views us as beautiful and perfect - without reference to our productivity.

“When my first baby was born, I literally struggled to move at her pace, to match those little steps instead of remaining in high gear and striding quickly to where I needed to be next. The struggle often brought me to tears! So often I wanted to accomplish things but found myself resenting my little ones as a handicap rather than the greatest gift God ever entrusted me with.”

Kathy Hall is mom to three beautiful, accomplished adult daughters – Bethany, Grace and Trisha (our wonderful childcare coordinator!) and is excited about becoming a grandparent in April.

Please join us for this wonderful meeting as this gracious and honest mom tells the truth about motherhood and shares her experiences! As always, there will be a yummy breakfast and free childcare available! Call (408) 378-4900 or e-mail campbellmops@gmail.com with any questions or to register your child(ren) for childcare!

No comments:

Post a Comment